Title: Digital Marketing/Communications Coordinator
Reports to: Senior Development Manager
Duties and Responsibilities:
The Digital Marketing/Communications Coordinator will support Prevent Blindness Texas (PBT) with a primary focus of marketing the organization while supporting the Senior (Sr.) Development Manager and providing functions focused on nonprofit advancement. He/she will help to manage and create all social media content and schedules, lead digital marketing, manage website, and assist with Development departmental needs. He/she will work within the guidelines, policies, and mission of the organization and will report to the Sr. Development Manager and/or senior leadership of PBT.
Development Program Delivery:
• Develop and execute the implementation of external communication through messaging, content, and digital marketing campaigns.
• Follow best practices for social media marketing by managing and creating content on different platforms. Conduct regular audits for social media performance.
• Oversee website content with the goal of attracting stakeholders. Conduct regular audits for website marketing performance.
• Write and design newsletters, emails, and reports to engage audiences.
• Develop marketing materials and assist in the development of partner proposals.
• Track marketing metrics and analyze digital data to measure marketing success.
• Ensure consistency in the brand messaging.
• Ability to learn CRM software to support donor management and create email campaigns.
• Attend programs and screenings as needed to gather content.
• Assist with event planning and coordination across state-wide markets.
• General administrative duties such as communication for the Development department or other assigned staff members.
• Must follow all policies and procedures for handling confidential documentation and information.
• Other duties and special projects as assigned by Sr. Development Manager.
• Minimum of three years in digital marketing, graphic design, advertisement, fundraising, and/or nonprofit development.
• In-depth knowledge of current digital marketing trends and developments.
• Design experience in informative, engaging, and motivational digital campaigns.
• Knowledge of email, newsletters, and display advertising campaigns.
• Proficiency in using website analytics, ad tools, marketing software, and design programs.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent level in one of the following areas preferred: communications, marketing, business, and/or development.
• Fluent English communication skills, both written and verbal. Able to present data and messaging in a clear and efficient way. Bi-lingual is preferred.
• Highly organized, attention to detail, and able to manage multiple projects.
• Ability to manage time in an environment of constant change while managing a range of projects.
• Availability to work occasional weekends and evenings.
• Self-motivated to work independently to meet deadlines and coordinate a variety of schedules.
• Interest in public service, development, or nonprofit management.
• Excited about Prevent Blindness Texas’ mission.
• Valid Texas Driver’s License.
• This is a full-time position based in Texas, preferably in the greater Houston, DFW or San Antonio areas.
• PBT offers the following health benefits including medical, dental, and vision.
• The annual salary range for this position is $45,000 to $52,000.
• PBT provides generous benefits including vacation, sick time, and paid holidays.
Please send resume, cover letter, and additional materials to Heather Patrick, [email protected]. Please reference “Digital Marketing/Communications Coordinator” in the subject line of your email.